Address: North 24 Parganas
Kolkata - 700109, West Bengal
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: jackfruitweb.com
- Call us here: 9163757705
There are two types of websites designed at jackfruitweb - static website and dynamic website.
• Static website
• Dynamic website
A dynamic site is one that is generally written using a server-side script language such as JSP, PHP, ASP, or ColdFusion. These kinds of sites have two different parts. The front end which a visitor see and a back-end from where a developer changes the website.
• Theme: A theme-based website can be made on a static design. A Client can apply a particular or different theme to their running website without changing any data.
• Flexibility: A static website is called a flexible website. A developer can always insert or delete data or feature from these kind of websites as per the client requirements. Different kind of content like images, infographics, vector art, write-up material, videos, and advertisements can be inserted or removed from these kinds of websites.
• Costing: Compared to a dynamic website initial cost is less on a static website.
• HTML KNOWLEDGE: If you don’t familiar with HTML you can’t change your website data.
If you don’t familiar with HTML you can’t change your website data. If you want to make change in your website, every time you need to contact with your web developer.
• Selling / Showcase Website: If you have an e-commerce or a selling website or a showcase website then it is very hard to upload new or updated features and photos of your products.
If you would like to show something on your website that is a static data (which will not change any time or within a year or 6 months) then you can choose a static design of your website. If you can familiar with HTML language, then you can change the written document or data or images on your website, otherwise jackfruitweb can change your data or feature at free.
So now what? Take your phone and call jackfruitweb, the best web designer and developer company of Kolkata; India to make a static website for your organization.